Why Your Content Team Needs a Quality Czar [Content Marketing Podcast 159]
Welcome to Episode 159 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we shared a tale of two speakers: a Catholic nun and a marketing guru, only one of whom knows something about telling a good story. (Need to get caught up?)
This week, we’re talking once again about quality, and why your team needs a Quality Czar.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Why quality is our key differentiator in an increasingly crowded and noisy content universe
- Why your team needs a “Quality Czar” to serve as keeper and enforcer of your standards
- How to pick the right person to serve as your Quality Czar … and how to set them up for success
- Tip of the Week: As you focus on quality, remember that quantity — that is, frequency — is also vital
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
GET YOUR B2B CONTENT MARKETING MOJO ON
Grab your complimentary copy of our audio resource, B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.