Twitter Roundup, Week of June 4
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of June 4:
- The @BrianSolis Twitter “Favorites” Strategy: Will it Work for You? http://bit.ly/Lswo5m via @innerarchitect #twitter
- #Foursquare Gets a Makeover: Here’s What’s New http://on.mash.to/LE7C2p via@mashable
- Content Curation Can Inform, Engage Customers http://bit.ly/Ls8maF via@emarketer #contentmarketing
- 5 Tips on Finding Fantastic Content for Your White Paper http://bit.ly/KDWwwP by@MittRay via @junta42 #contentmarketing
- Is Facebook losing its cool? http://lat.ms/KMrbGs via @LAtimes
- 10 LinkedIn Tips for Building Your Business http://bit.ly/KI0ouZ via @smexaminer#linkedin
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
- Why Now Is a Good Time to Get on Google+
- Facebook Launches Sponsored Posts, Post Scheduling, Admin Roles
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.