Is Twitter Dead? [Content Marketing Podcast 244]
Twitter engagement is now lower than the average clickthrough rates on banner ads. Does that mean the little blue bird is doomed? Get the scoop in Episode 244 of the Content Marketing Podcast.
Can’t access the player? Click here. Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, or Google Play Music, or subscribe to the RSS feed
Welcome to Episode 244 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about relationship marketing, and why rekindling the romance with our current customers could be the best thing that’s ever happened to our marketing strategies. (Need to get caught up?)
This week we’re talking about our friend Twitter. With engagement rates tanking, is it time for brands to tweet their last tweet and focus on greener pastures?
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook expanding Stories to desktop
- Instagram testing ability to cross-post Stories to Facebook
- Content Hit of the Week: “Google Hates Link Building. Here’s How to Do It the Right Way,” by Neil Patel
- Why Jay Baer is asking “Is Twitter in 2017 Even Worth the Trouble?“
- What a recent study tells us about Twitter’s engagement rates
- 3 areas where Twitter still shines
- Tip of the Week: My favorite Twitter tool: ClickToTweet
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.