The Latest B2B Content Marketing Insights, From #C2C16 [Content Marketing Podcast 163]
Welcome to Episode 163 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week, I’m sharing some of the latest B2B content marketing insights, courtesy of David Meerman Scott, Lee Odden and other speakers at last week’s B2B Content2Conversion conference (#C2C16).
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook opening up Instant Articles to all publishers (click here to learn more)
- Facebook updating video insights (click here to learn more)
- Twitter introduces new customer service features (click here to learn more)
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why You Need Two Types of Content Strategist,” by Ann Rockley on the Content Marketing Institute site
- Some of the biggest insights I took away from the B2B Content2Conversion conference
- Why the B2B-B2C distinction is less clearly defined than ever before
- Why we have so much fear around freeing (translation: un-gating) our content
- Why real-time content is the new black
- Tip of the Week: Stepping up your commitment to your own continuing education
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.