The 5 Pillars of Powerful Personas [Content Marketing Podcast 219]
As we develop personas to inform and inspire our content marketing, we find there are five categories, or “pillars,” that encompass the data we need.
Welcome to Episode 219 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re looking at personas — specifically, the five “pillars” that encompass the data we need to build powerful persona profiles.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Greetings from beautiful Washington, DC and the Social Media for Health Care Marketing Conference!
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio and e-book “5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- The five categories — or “pillars” — of data we need to begin building powerful content marketing personas
- Tip of the Week: Where to start collecting data as you begin building your personas
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!