Space, Silence, and the Creative Spirit [Content Marketing Podcast 245]
How can time-strapped creatives with never-ending to do lists find the silence and space that creativity demands? We’ve got the answer in Episode 245 of the Content Marketing Podcast.
Can’t access the player? Click here. Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, or Google Play Music, or subscribe to the RSS feed
Welcome to Episode 245 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about poor Twitter, and whether it’s worth our time and effort anymore. (Need to get caught up?)
This episode is for my creative brethren (and that means everybody) as we explore how we can find the pockets of time and space our creative spirits need to thrive.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter launches team management feature (learn more about it here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “11 Common Mistakes You’re Making With Influencer Marketing,” by John Rampton writing in Entrepreneur
- Why we’re all creative, no matter what you do in the world
- Why it’s such a challenge to find the time and space creativity needs to thrive
- 5 tips for finding more space and silence in your busy day
- Tip of the Week: My favorite workday hack for finding mental space
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.