Podcasting Lessons Learned from 200 Episodes [Content Marketing Podcast 200]
To celebrate Episode 200, Rachel shares the gems of wisdom that have emerged since her first turn behind the podcasting mic.
Welcome to Episode 200 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re marking a huge milestone — the 200th episode of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- The scoop on the November Snapchat Challenge
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter rolls out Quick Replies and Welcome Messages
- YouTube adds new comment features
- Content Hit of the Week: “Manufacturing Marketers See Content Marketing Breakthrough” by friend of the show Joe Pulizzi at the Content Marketing Institute blog
- Well, here we are, folks — Episode 200!
- A few of my biggest “lessons learned” since my first time behind the Content Marketing Podcast mic
- Tip of the Week: How to get a podcast rolling even if you don’t have the technical savvy
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.