Podcast Episode 126: Time Management and Dealing With “Those People”
Welcome to Episode 126 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about time management here at the podcast, and in Episode 126, we share some strategies for dealing with interruptions from “those people” at your office.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Pinterest to Roll Out Buyable Pins
- Facebook Experimenting with Saved Replies
- Content Hit of the Week: “3 SEO Predictions You Need to Know for 2016” by Huyen Truong on Jeff Bullas’ blog
- How interruptions can sabotage the best-planned workday
- Five strategies for preventing interruptions — and managing those that can’t be prevented
- Tip of the Week: How to make sure you have time to work on those high-focus tasks
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Ready to learn more ninja-like tricks for taking control of your schedule? Join us at our next VIP Webinar, Time Management for Content Marketers, on June 24.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.