Podcast Episode 104: Does Content Marketing Really Matter for B2B Businesses?
Welcome to Episode 104 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we kicked off the new year with a look at content marketing for B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) marketers … and addressing the question of whether they’re really all that different. (Need to get caught up?)
On today’s episode, we continue the B2B theme by addressing the question of whether content marketing really matters when your client is a corporation.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Why many “serious” B2B businesses have a problem with “writing a little blog” or “playing around on social media”
- The gap in most B2B marketing strategies that content marketing can fill
- Why content marketing is in many ways a better fit for B2Bs than it is for B2Cs
- Tip of the Week: 76 percent of B2B marketers use video — when will you?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.