Podcast Episode 100: Hitting the Century Mark!
Welcome to Episode 100 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today marks a very special occasion for the Content Marketing Podcast — our 100th episode!
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Twitter adds photo filters
- Google+ adds post pinning
- Content Hit of the Week: The Top 7 SEO Trends That Will Dominate 2015 by Jayson DeMers in Forbes
- “Greatest hits” moments from three of our favorite thought-leader interviews:
- Jay Baer
- Sally Hogshead
- Joe Pulizzi
- Tip of the Week: The power of commitment and consistency
In honor of our 100th episode, we’re giving you the chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card! Click below to enter, and we’ll announce the winner on December 25!
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter. See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.