Why You Need a Midyear Content Review … and How to Do It Right [Content Marketing Podcast 184]
Welcome to Episode 184 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re continuing our month-long focus on your midyear strategy review, and in Episode 184, we’re talking about why you need a midyear content review … and how to do it right.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Update on The Book!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter now allows larger GIFs
- Buffer adds Instagram scheduling
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Easily Add Gamification Techniques to Your Content,” by Neil Patel on the Quicksprout blog
- Why now is an ideal time to do an audit of your content from the last six months and the results it generated
- Six steps to completing a successful midyear content review
- Tip of the Week: Why you don’t need to wait for a midyear review to look at your results.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.