Introverts and Social Media, Revisited
Back in July I published a post called Social Media and the Introvert’s Advantage and was pleasantly surprised how many of my introverted brethren (and … sestren?) came out of the woodworks to chime in on the subject.
It also led to the beginning of a conversation withBeth Buelow of the excellent blog and podcast The Introvert Entrepreneur. Fast-forward a couple of months and Beth was gracious enough to invite me onto her podcast to talk more about introverts and social media.
Check out our conversation to find out how “innies” can find success for our businesses in social media while still staying true to our natures:
A few highlights:
- Can you be an in-real-life innie and an online outtie?
- Why social media is NOT about marketing
- How to use the virtual world to feed real world relationships
- A quick overview of Google+
- Maintaining your privacy while living in a fishbowl
- Keeping social media from being a time suck
So, my introverted cronies, what are your thoughts on the role of social media in promoting your business, and where does your introversion give you an advantage? Tell us about it in the comments—we’d love to hear from you!
Comments are closed.