Insights from the 2016 Social Media Marketing Industry Report [Content Marketing Podcast 178]
Welcome to Episode 178 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re taking a look at Social Media Examiner’s 2016 State of Social Media Marketing Report and sharing some key insights for our fellow content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram introducing business profiles
- Periscope introduces comment moderation
- Content Hit of the Week: “Interviewing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them on Your Blog,” guest post by Rachel Corbett on ProBlogger
- Eight key insights from Social Media Examiner’s 2016 State of Social Media Marketing Report
- What this year’s participants had to say about video, live video, Snapchat, Facebook, and much more
- Tip of the Week: Are you using Facebook Live?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.