How Google Busted the Biggest Myths About B2B Marketing [Content Marketing Podcast 220]
Google’s research busts some of the most deeply held myths about B2B marketing; here’s what we content marketers can learn from their results.
Welcome to Episode 220 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at personas — specifically, the five “pillars” that encompass the data we need to build powerful persona profiles. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we look at research from Google that spells bad news for some of the most popular B2B marketing myths.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Calling all Houston peeps: Who wants to join me at the MarTech Conference on May 25?
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio and e-book “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook Live now available on desktop and laptop computers
- Instagram now lets you save live video
- Content Hit of the Week: Answer the Public, a terrific tool for researching popular search terms on any given keyword
- Five big B2B marketing myths, and how they got busted in a Google research survey
- Tip of the Week: Who is the audience for your B2B content marketing? The answer may be more complex than you think.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.