Fuel Your Demand Generation with Email Autoresponders [Content Marketing Podcast 167]
Welcome to Episode 167 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week, we’re taking our discussion of demand generation to a more granular level and talking about how email responders can take those B2B audiences to the next level of your funnel.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Can you believe it’s been a year since Meerkat launched at SXSW and brought live video into the spotlight?
- Instagram introduces a controversial change to its feed (click here to learn more)
- A new platform called Splash lets you share 360-degree videos of your surroundings (click here to learn more)
- Content Hit of the Week: “SEO Page Titles: 15-Point Checklist for B2B and B2C Brands,” by Mike Murray on the Content Marketing Institute site
- Why it’s a huge mistake to end the customer’s asset download experience with a single thank-you email
- Why autoresponders are the “superheroes” of demand-gen content
- 5 ways to put email autoresponders to work for you
- Here be dragons: Don’t introduce sales conversations too quickly
- Tip of the Week: What calls-to-action are in your longer-form content assets?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.