Frank Danna on Snapchat, Instagram Stories, and How “Social Media Marketers” Are Ruining Social Media [Content Marketing Podcast 216]
Today one of our most popular guests, Frank Danna, returns to the Content Marketing Podcast to get us up to speed on Snapchat, Instagram Stories, and how “social media marketers” are ruining social media.
Can’t access the player? Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, or Google Play Music, or subscribe to the RSS feed
Welcome to Episode 216 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at the top 10 reasons why people break up with content marketing … and how we can avoid those missteps to keep the romance alive. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re delighted to welcome back one of our most popular guests: Frank Danna returns to the podcast to share his insights on Snapchat, Instagram Stories, and the state of social media in 2017.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Attending the Social Media for Health Care Marketing Conference in DC this month? I’ll be speaking there on the 20th — let’s connect!
- How to grab your complimentary copy of our e-book “Ninja Secrets of B2B Blogging“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram rolls out ability to add multiple photos and videos to a single post
- Snapchat Spectacles are now available for purchase in the U.S.
- Content Hit of the Week: “Three Crucial Truths for Engaging Your Audience on Mobile” by Joshua Nite on the TopRank Marketing Blog
- Frank Danna joins us to share his insights on ephemeral content and the state of social media in 2017
- Snapchat vs. Instagram Stories: Frank picks the winner!
- Frank’s take on how social media marketers are ruining social media, and what we can do about it
- Why “Reachpocalypse” may actually be a good thing
- Tip of the Week: Why now is the time to hop on Instagram Stories
Frank Danna is the Content Director at Softway and co-founder of GhostCodes. He’s a social influencer as well as a social strategist — balancing a vital understanding of social platforms and the know-how to properly execute effective campaigns. Danna’s award-winning videos have been viewed more than 65 million times across social platforms. Frank has created and directed ads for over 100 of the world’s top brands including ESPN, BMW, HBO, Target, Samsung, Amazon, Uber, and many others. You can follow Frank’s blog posts on Medium and follow him on Twitter at @erskine.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.