Creating Content with Software Developers [Content Marketing Podcast 171]
Welcome to Episode 171 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we return to the topic of content marketing for technology brands when we share some tips for working with software developers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- The Content Marketing Podcast is now live on Google Play Music!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook introduces Facebook Live API (read more)
- Facebook opens Instant Articles to all users (read more and sign up here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “An Introduction to the 4 Essential Types of Content Every Marketing Strategy Needs” by Demian Farnworth on the Copyblogger blog
- Why we need to go to the source — the developers — if we’re going to create insanely good content for our software brands
- Five tips for a successful collaboration with your friendly geeks from development
- Tip of the Week: Giving your developers — and all your SMEs — a sense of ownership in the content they help you create
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.