The Content Marketing-SEO Connection [Content Marketing Podcast 187]
Welcome to Episode 187 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared some insights from my new book, The Content Marketing Coach, in answering the question “Why content marketing … and why now?” (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re sharing more insights from the book — specifically, we’re exploring the vital connection between content marketing and SEO.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How you can pre-order your very own copy of The Content Marketing Coach … and snag some sweet MVP bonuses
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram introduces Instagram Stories
- LinkedIn dips a tentative toe into the video world
- Content Hit of the Week: “7 Reasons Why Keyword Phrases Aren’t Dead for SEO and Content Marketing,” by Mike Murray on the Content Marketing Institute site
- How two adorable black-and-white animals set the online marketing world on its ear
- The experts’ perspective on how to appease and please the Google gods in 2016 … and beyond
- Tip of the Week: Got keywords?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Want to become a B2B blogging ninja? Download your free e-book, Ninja Secrets of B2B Blogging.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.