Content Marketing Podcast 156: Don’t Be a “Resolutionary”: Why Content Marketers Quit
Welcome to Episode 156 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we looked back at the biggest developments in the content marketing world from 2015 and took a peek ahead at the year to come. (Need to get caught up?)
This week, we look at one of January’s biggest clichés — resolving to join the gym and get in shape — and how content marketers can steer clear of the same caveats that compel people to give up on their fitness resolutions.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Nielsen announces top digital trends of 2015
- New study shows Twitter users hungry for mobile dining apps
- Content Hit of the Week: Todd Henry’s Accidental Creative podcast — one of my personal favorites
- What many of those “resolutionaries” at the gym have in common with content marketers who quit
- The two big excuses (lies) that compel content marketers to drop off … or to never even get started
- Three of the real reasons why content marketers quit
- Tip of the Week: One way to keep that start-of-the-year enthusiasm going all the way through 2016
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.