Content Marketing Podcast 154: Storytelling and Star Wars
Welcome to Episode 154 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we had terrific conversation with Shabri Raja, the co-founder and CEO of Nepris, who joined us to talk about how her company connects industry experts with classrooms. (Need to get caught up?)
On this Christmas Eve 2015, we’re taking a break from our usual fare to take a look at the storytelling evolution of the Star Wars saga and its cautionary tale for us content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook takes a swipe at Yelp with Professional Services feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “Let These 5 Trends Guide Your 2016 Content-Marketing Resolutions,” by Kelsey Meyer on Entrepreneur
- My experience as a fan of the Star Wars series … at least at the beginning.
- Why I believe Lucas lost his storytelling edge, and what his fall from grace has to teach us content marketers
- One important question that we can all ponder during our downtime this holiday season
- Tip of the Week: Why now is a great time to catch up on your continuing education
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.