Content Marketing Podcast 150: Reflections on Our First 150 Episodes
Welcome to Episode 150 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that media attorney and blogger Travis Crabtree shared some insights on how to legally protect our content — and how to stay out of trouble when it comes to sharing content created by others. (Need to get caught up?)
Today marks Episode 150 of the Content Marketing Podcast! To mark the occasion, I’m sharing some of the insights I’ve gained as a content marketer since my first turn behind the microphone in January 2013.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Shoutout to my new friend Stratos from Greece — thanks for the tweet!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Google launches Google+ redesign
- YouTube introduces translation features
- Content Hit of the Week: “Infographic: Top 10 Visual Content Marketing Trends for 2016” by Stacy Goodman on the Curalate blog
- Five things I’ve learned as a content marketer over the course of the Content Marketing Podcast’s 150-episode history
- Tip of the Week: Check out Kevin Tumlinson’s advice for offering your e-book on Amazon
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.