Content Marketing Podcast 146: Why Introverts Make Kickass Content Marketers
Welcome to Episode 146 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we had a terrific conversation with the one and only Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, who shared some gems of wisdom from his latest book, Content, Inc.. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we turn our attention to one of my favorite topics, introverts, and why these quiet powerhouses make kickass content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Beware of “freebooting” on Facebook (learn more at Social Media Examiner)
- Twitter introduces Collections (learn more from Twitter’s announcement)
- Twitter Polls are coming soon
- Content Hit of the Week: “4 Secrets to Better Interactive Social-Media Content” By Brian Hughes on Entrepreneur website
- What is an introvert … really?
- 5 advantages introverts bring to the content marketing mission
- Some challenges introverts might face in their role as content marketers
- Tip of the Week: Be bold
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.