Content Marketing Podcast 145: Joe Pulizzi on Content, Inc.
Welcome to Episode 145 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we celebrated the five-year anniversary of Resonance by sharing the top five content marketing lessons that the last five years have taught me. (Need to get caught up?)
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Joe Pulizzi shares gems of wisdom from his latest book, Content, Inc.:
- Why most business plans get it backwards
- The formula that brands like Copyblogger used to build a powerful brand by putting content first
- What we can all learn from “The Chicken Whisperer“
- The six steps to the Content, Inc. go-to-market strategy
- Tip of the Week: How to keep your axe sharp
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me on Wednesday, October 28 for Stand Out! 5 Ways to Get Noticed Online!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.