Content Marketing Podcast 141: Grow Your Audience Through Downloadable Resources
Welcome to Episode 141 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re turning our attention to another aspect of your website — specifically, why it’s important to offer lead-generating downloadable resources.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Periscope introduces Web Profiles
- Is a Facebook “Dislike” button in the works?
- Content Hit of the Week: “9 Free Tools to Co-Create Content” by Ann Smarty on the Content Marketing Institute website
- The answer I always give to the question “How can I grow my audience?”
- The many different types of lead-generating downloadable resources, including e-books, white papers, presentations, audio content, and more
- Tips on publishing and sharing those resources to start generating leads
- Tip of the Week: How to fit long-form content projects into your team’s busy schedule
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.