Content Marketing Podcast 140: What’s Your Website Content Saying Behind Your Back?
Welcome to Episode 140 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re turning our attention to your website content — specifically, what that website content is saying behind your back.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram ads now available to all businesses
- Facebook makes Pages more mobile-friendly
- Periscope now allows landscape-oriented broadcasting
- Content Hit of the Week: “4 Apps That Can Make You a Better Writer” by Kaleigh Moore on the Entrepreneur website
- Why website content is like sausage — if you enjoy it, don’t ask how it’s made
- The three website content mistakes that could be giving people the wrong impression about your brand
- Tip of the Week: The best way to find out what your content is saying behind your back
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.