Content Marketing Podcast 139: Power Up Your Sales Team With Content Marketing
Welcome to Episode 139 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we revealed the seven habits of those highly effective content marketers who absolutely rock Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re responding to a suggestion from long-time friend of the podcast Alessandra, who wants to learn more about how content marketing can power up the sales process.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Why content can be the key to making Sales and Marketing friends again
- How to infuse content into your traditional sales materials such as brochures and data sheets
- Ideas for creating content-focus leave-behinds
- How to arm your sales team with content for follow-up communications
- Tip of the Week: Believe it or not, print is making a comeback — is it right for you?
- Invitation to our special teleclass “Help! My Website Content Sucks!“ on September 16
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me on Wednesday, September 16 for our next complimentary teleclass, Help, My Website Content Sucks!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.