Why Content Marketing … and Why Now? [Content Marketing Podcast 186]
Welcome to Episode 186 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re kicking off the launch of my new book, The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and Win, by sharing some insights from the book to answer the question “why content marketing … and why now?”
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How you can pre-order your very own copy of my new book … and snag some sweet MVP bonuses
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter launches searchable stickers
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Find Blog Post Ideas That People Can’t Wait to Read,” guest post by Jerry Low on the ProBlogger blog
- How marketing worked — and worked well — back in “the day” (think Mad Men)
- The two developments that set the marketing world on its ear in the late 1990s
- Why “the trust gap” is such a huge problem … and how content is bridging it
- Tip of the Week: Going through tough times is no excuse to abandon your content marketing mission
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Want to become a B2B blogging ninja? Download your free e-book, Ninja Secrets of B2B Blogging.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.