Content Marketing for Healthcare Brands: 5 Things You Need to Know [Content Marketing Podcast 177]
Welcome to Episode 177 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we continued our series on avoiding B.A.S. (Bad Agency Syndrome) with some advice on how to choose the right content marketing agency for your brand. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we turn our attention to the healthcare industry by sharing 5 things healthcare brands need to know about content marketing.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Changes coming to Twitter
- Facebook introduces Continuous Live Video API
- Periscope rolls out permanent Save feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “Stop fearing failure and be brave in your content marketing program,” by Rachel Lindteigen on MarketingLand
- Why effective content marketing is a must-have for healthcare brands
- Five things every healthcare marketer needs to know about content marketing
- Tip of the Week: How to manage multiple service lines in your content marketing.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.