Content Marketing Best Practices for SaaS Brands [Content Marketing Podcast 169]
Welcome to Episode 169 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today’s episode is a response to a question I receive quite often: What are best practices in content marketing for software as a service (SaaS) brands?
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter introduces image descriptions for visually impaired users
- Instagram gradually rolling out longer videos
- Content Hit of the Week: “Where is Twitter at in 2016?” podcast episode from my friend Jon Buscall of Moondog Marketing
- Why software as a service (SaaS) brands need quality content marketing
- Three content marketing best practices SaaS brands need to succeed
- Tip of the Week: Why I’m taking a poetry class
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.