Building Your Content Marketing Strategy [Content Marketing Podcast 188]
Welcome to Episode 188 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared some insights from my new book, The Content Marketing Coach, looking at the connection between content marketing and SEO. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re sharing more insights from the book — specifically, we’re looking at the process of creating your content marketing strategy.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How you can pre-order your very own copy of The Content Marketing Coach … and snag some sweet MVP bonuses
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook rolling out new audience and engagement metrics for videos
- Content Hit of the Week: “Five ways to quantify relevance in content marketing,” by Michael Hewitt over at Search Engine Watch
- The three essential parts of a successful content marketing strategy
- Why the results of all your research belong in your strategy
- How to nail down the who, what, when, where and how of your strategy
- How to determine your goals and your means of measuring progress
- Tip of the Week: Don’t fear the editorial calendar!
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to pre-order your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! to score some sweet MVP bonuses:
- Complimentary copy of The Content Marketing Coach Playbook, featuring laser-targeted strategies for your blog, email content, social media, and more
- 20-minute phone consultation with Rachel
- Exclusive on-demand webinar, Taming the Monkeys: Time Management Hacks for the Busy Content Marketer
About Your Host
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of “South Park” by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also a sought-after speaker and author of the new book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.