7 Ways to Boost Your Online Authority [Content Marketing Podcast 217]
Today we explore seven ways to establish yourself as the authority your audience has been waiting for.
Can’t access the player? Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, or Google Play Music, or subscribe to the RSS feed
Welcome to Episode 217 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall welcomed back one of our most popular guests: Frank Danna returned to the podcast to share his insights on Snapchat, Instagram Stories, and the state of social media in 2017. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re turning our attention to “the big ‘A'” — authority — and sharing seven ways you can boost your own.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Attending the Social Media for Health Care Marketing Conference in DC this month? I’ll be speaking there on the 20th — let’s connect!
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary e-book “Top 10 Reasons Why Your Social Media Sucks“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook now weights Reactions higher than Likes
- Medium rolls out new Series feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Ways to Amplify the Reach of Your Content Without Spending a Dime” by Neil Patel on the Quicksprout blog
- Why Robert Cialdini’s classic Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion belongs on every content marketer’s shelf
- Why Cialdini cites authority as one of the key factors affecting influence
- Seven ways to boost your own online authority
- Tip of the Week: How interviewing experts can broaden your influential footprint
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.