7 Content Marketing Projects for a Slow Month [Content Marketing Podcast 203]
Slow month at the office? We’ve got seven content marketing ideas to help you make the most of your downtime.
Welcome to Episode 203 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If December is a slow month around your office, we’ve got seven content marketing project ideas to help you supercharge your downtime.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jeff Hayzlett had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook rolls out a new page layout
- Instagram adds disappearing photos and videos, announces live video
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Right Way to Produce Content for the Holidays,” by Ben Allen over at the Marketing Insider Group
- Why December is a slow time for many content marketing teams … and why so few of us take advantage of it
- Seven ways to put your December downtime to productive use
- Tip of the Week: When’s the last time you looked at your About Us page?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.