Podcast Episode 120: Leveraging Niche Networks: Oilpro.com’s Joseph Triepke
Welcome to Episode 120 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Niche networks are becoming more and more prominent in the content marketing universe, and in Episode 120 of the Content Marketing Podcast, we’re pleased to welcome Oilpro.com’s Joseph Triepke to share his insights on this growing trend.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook is at it again with another algorithm update (sigh)
- Twitter updates the Direct Message function
- Facebook rolling out Domain Insights
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Print Magazine Hoax: 10 Overlooked Lessons on Writing Great Content,” by Demian Farnworth on the Copyblogger blog
- How Oilpro.com has evolved into the premier network for oil and gas professionals
- The primary characteristics that make successful niche networks “click-worthy”
- Tip of the Week: Remember to syndicate your video content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Want to learn more about content marketing? Download our audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing — my free gift to you!
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.