Podcast Episode 118: How to Storyboard Your Video
Welcome to Episode 118 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about video content here at the Content Marketing Podcast, and in Episode 118, we talk about why your video might need a storyboard and how to start creating one.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Shout-out to our friends at Lush Digital for including the Content Marketing Podcast on their list of Top Free Marketing Podcasts!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook launches a desktop version of its Messenger app … sort of
- Twitter introduces Retweet With Comment feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “Tips for Creating Your First E-Course,” by Stacey Roberts on the Problogger blog
- Why your video might need a storyboard (not all of them do!)
- 3 steps to creating a storyboard that will save you time, effort and money on your video production
- Tip of the Week: Why it’s important to add a description to each video you upload
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Want to learn more about using video content to attract and retain business? Join us on April 22 for our next VIP Webinar, Action! Boost Your Brand with Video Content — grab your spot today!