How Data-Driven Is Your Content Marketing? [Content Marketing Podcast 199]
A look at why modern content marketing must be data driven and at the four types of content marketing analytics that can help us make more informed decisions
Welcome to Episode 199 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re shifting our attention to analytics — specifically, the question of whether your content is data driven and a look at the four types of content marketing analytics that can help us make more informed decisions.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Shout-out to my new friend, Chris in Australia
- Join me for the November Snapchat Challenge
- Big number 200 is just one episode away!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter announces the end of Vine
- YouTube rolls out End Screens (click here to learn more)
- Facebook launches free online courses for journalists (click here to learn more)
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Use Humor to Power up Your Content Marketing” by Neil Patel at the QuickSprout blog
- Thoughts on last week’s DataCon conference here in Houston — and one big takeaway
- Why analytics is rapidly becoming an integral component of most job descriptions
- The four types of content marketing analytics that can drive better decision making (with an enthusiastic hat tip to Jay Baer)
- Tip of the Week: How to decide which numbers to measure and which ones to ignore
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Photo credit: Unsplash
Comments are closed.