Why Your B2B Company Shouldn’t Be Blogging [Content Marketing Podcast 160]
Welcome to Episode 160 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week, we’re turning our attention to B2B blogging — specifically, five factors that could doom your B2B blog to failure.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat rolls out profile URLs (learn more about it from TechCrunch)
- Periscope now lets you broadcast directly from your GoPro (learn more about it from Team Periscope)
- Content Hit of the Week: “11 Excuses That Serious Bloggers Don’t Make” by Jeff Bullas
- How the blogosphere has changed in just the last couple of years
- Why today’s blogging environment requires you to do it right — or risk wasting your time, effort, and money
- Five factors that can sabotage your B2B blog before it even gets off the ground
- Tip of the Week: Addressing both sides of your B2B audience personas
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.