What Makes Content Shareable? [Content Marketing Podcast 241]
It’s a question as old as content marketing itself: How do you create and publish content that people can’t wait to share? Let’s look at 10 best practices for amping up your shareability.
Welcome to Episode 241 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week we’re talking about “the S-word” — shareable — and the ten characteristics of content that people can’t wait to share with their friends and followers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio “5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing“
- Content Marketing World is just two weeks away, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. To get a $100 discount on your registration, enter the code RESONANCE100 (affiliate code).
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- LinkedIn now (finally!) supports native video
- Instagram to launch threaded comments
- Content Hit of the Week: “What Should You Do When Someone Steals Your Content?” video by Neil Patel
- The litany of KPIs we content marketers love to obsess over
- Why sharing occupies a high-priority slot in the many things we analyze
- 10 tried-and-true characteristics of content people can’t wait to share
- Tip of the Week: Why it’s so important to build your own best-practices list for maximum shareability
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.