The Ugly Truth About DIY Content Marketing [Content Marketing Podcast 170]
Welcome to Episode 170 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we turn our attention to a dirty little secret — yes, an ugly truth — about do-it-yourself content marketing.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook Live rolls out for Groups, Events, and more (read more)
- New metrics for Facebook Live videos
- Content Hit of the Week: “4 Social Media Tactics That Are Going Away Like the Landline” by Ross Simmonds on the Convince and Convert blog
- The dirty little secret that prevents many a savvy executive from bringing in outside help with content marketing
- Results of a new study on the true internal cost of content (download a copy here)
- Tip of the Week: Outsourcing your content marketing doesn’t have to be all-or-nothing
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.