Twitter Roundup, Week of September 24
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 24:
- How Marketers Can Avoid Those Dreaded Email Spam Traps http://bit.ly/SKcYuG] via @hubspot #emailmarketing
- 3 #B2B Social Media Lessons from Apple’s #iPhone5 Launch http://bit.ly/UAb9oy via@smb2b
- Why Content Marketing is the New Branding http://bit.ly/PpDx8T via @copyblogger#contentmarketing
- 5 Steps To Emails That Get You New Customers http://bit.ly/SK0gvZ via@brennermichael #emailmarketing
- 7 Ways to Organize Your Content for Curation http://bit.ly/SJZyyN by @getcurata via@junta42 #contentmarketing
- Roadmap to Strategic Success in #ContentMarketing by @markgreenspan on@slideshare http://slidesha.re/SJZ3EN
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ social media performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in social media marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.