Twitter Roundup, Week of September 17
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of September 17:
- 7 Pros and Cons of #ContentMarketinghttp://bit.ly/SCk9ow via @exploreB2B #B2B
- Why Your Business Needs a #ContentMarketing Agency http://bit.ly/SCjvrm via@SPROUTcontent
- Our Guide to #Twitter‘s Language http://tnw.co/UajRJL via @thenextweb < lots of terms I’d never heard of – thx!
- The rise of #LinkedIn’s news feed (And how #Twitter made a big dumb mistake)http://bit.ly/U8ivzn via @venturebeat
- Is #SEO dead? http://bit.ly/SfZN4t < interview with @leeodden by @markwschaefer
- Use Blog Comments To Get Links & Network http://bit.ly/S9AYqG via @matt_oit#blogging
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ social media performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in social media marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.