Twitter Roundup, Week of October 15
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of October 15:
- Survey: 90% believe #ContentMarketing will become more important over the next 12 months http://bit.ly/SSSkg5 via @econsultancy
- The Art of Content Marketing: From Linear to Non-Linear Storytellinghttp://bit.ly/SSS40u via @PaceComm #contentmarketing
- Google has launched the new and widely anticipated “disavow links” toolhttp://selnd.com/R8S0rs via @sengineland #seo
- Reality Check: Engagement Is Now a Way of Business http://bit.ly/SSaM8A by@briansolis via @inc
- How Social Media Turns Your Employees Into a Secret PR Army http://linkd.in/Rlp2Dhby @invoker, CEO of @HootSuite
- 3 Small Business Benefits From The New #LinkedIn Company Pageshttp://bit.ly/SS9E4O via @adherecreative #smb
If you happened to miss our blog post from Monday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ social media performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in social media marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
Comments are closed.