Twitter Roundup, Week of March 4
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of March 4:
- Facebook Update Gives Users More Control Over News Feed: What Marketers Should Know su.pr/2QiPVevia @HubSpot
- RT @Impactbnd: Do you know how important landing pages are!? #email #marketingow.ly/hC9Fv
- Very nice “Content Marketing Nirvana” checklist at su.pr/2P6pvd by @ADNyce via@sewatch #seo
- #ContentCuration – When Did It Begin? http://t.co/y43yoDQ9xO by@RonVanPeursem via @B2Community
- Where Marketing is Going … in 2013 and Beyond su.pr/19Ru5Y via @copyblogger
- Which Content Marketing Tactics Get the Best #ROI? su.pr/5xnkoz via @eMarketer
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
And of course, the Content Marketing Podcast is also available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure!
Enjoy your Sunday, everybody!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.