Twitter Roundup, Week of March 11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each week I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter over the past seven days.
Check out our Twitter highlights from the week of March 11:
- SEO & Content Marketing: Two Sides of the Same Coin su.pr/1ixNVE by @Webprotech via @sewatch #seo
- 10 Excellent Examples of #LinkedIn Cover Images for Brands su.pr/25GqxC via @AmsterdamPrint
- How To Start A Blog And Why Blogging Can Be Better Than Ecommercesu.pr/2jNeYP via @mywifequit
- 10 Reasons Writers Should Claim Their Google #Authorship Markup: su.pr/98LV9Evia @copyblogger
- Content Marketing Strategies: What Works For You? su.pr/1GUIG5 by @MattLBrennan via @B2Community
- The 7 most annoying people on #Twitter su.pr/9eFAzP via @iMediaTweet
If you happened to miss our blog post and podcast episode from this week, you can find them here:
And of course, the Content Marketing Podcast is also available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure!
Enjoy this St. Patrick’s Sunday, everybody—Erin Go Bragh!
Sure, the expertise you need to improve your business’ content performance is “out there” … but who has time to dig for it?
Here at Resonance, we’re committed to your success in content marketing, so each Friday we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. And you can implement it before lunchtime.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.