Twitter Roundup, Week of June 25
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of June 25:
- 6 Reasons Why Olympics 2012 will make History in Social Media http://bit.ly/LGiX2Z via @socialmedia2day
- 7 #Pinterest Tips for #B2B Companies http://bit.ly/NPRvmz by @MittRay via@smexaminer
- 15 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Content Marketing Project http://bit.ly/Lzv01Xby @soloportfolio via @junta42 #contentmarketing
- The Foolproof Formula for Writing a Solid Blog Post [Template] http://bit.ly/LBLcQf ]via @hubspot #blogging
- 11 Ways to Bore the Boots Off Your Readers http://bit.ly/LBFYUA via @copyblogger
- #LinkedIn Adds Targeting to Company Status Updates http://bit.ly/NNnYda via@adweek
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Note to my Houston peeps: If you’re looking to grow your ninja-like skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, email marketing, and more, join my friends from Springboard Works at the BIG Social Media Symposium on August 2. Space is filling up fast, so reserve your spot today … and tell ’em I sent you!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.