Twitter Roundup, Week of June 18
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of June 18:
- Basic Tips for Optimizing Your #YouTube Videosbit.ly/KagJq0 via @MarketingProfs
- How Social Content Attracts and Engages More Customers < excellent review of#OptimizeBook bit.ly/MSwxCa via @smexaminer
- Social Media Makes Bad Pitches Go Viral–And Can Save #PR From Itselfbit.ly/MSwdDu via @FastCompany
- How to Use #Google and #LinkedIn for Kick-Butt Prospecting bit.ly/MJd6IC < great stuff from @cryswashington!
- 7 Top Productivity Books for Content Marketing Success bit.ly/MRoBRy via @Junta42#contentmarketing
- Daily #Twitter Use on the Rise bit.ly/MIQ5W3 via @eMarketer
- 5 Small Business Marketing Lessons from NPR’s Car Talk bit.ly/LwQNrd via@smallbiztrends #smb
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.