Twitter Roundup, Week of June 11
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of June 11:
- Why I Love Google+ http://bit.ly/MITg06 by@GuyKawasaki via @marketingprofs #googleplus
- The New Google Search: 6 Changes That Rocked the #SEO Worldhttp://bit.ly/LNr90r via @marketingprofs
- 10 Facebook Marketing Mistakes to Avoid http://on.mash.to/L3Y82G via @mashable
- 26 Tips for Integrating Social Media Activities http://bit.ly/KYgL82 via @smexaminer
- How to Write Stellar How-To Posts for Your Business Blog http://bit.ly/KLw2Jl] via@hubspot
- Facebook App Center: What Does It Actually Do? http://on.mash.to/MwFpt2 via@mashable
And finally, if you happened to miss our blog posts from Monday and Wednesday, you can find them here:
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.