Twitter Roundup, Week of July 9
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 9:
- The Power of Content Strategy http://bit.ly/Mcavavby @jaybaer #contentmarketing
- Survey: At least 8 in 10 Online Users Engage in Social Media Globallyhttp://bit.ly/McagMm via @marketingprofs
- 5 Rules to Follow for #B2B Content Supremacy http://bit.ly/LzS2de by @KevinRCainvia @junta42 #contentmarketing
- 12 Tips When Using Facebook Promoted Posts http://bit.ly/Mc9pvn by @AndreaVahlvia @smexaminer
- Marketing Videos: Tips to Grab and Hold Viewer Attention http://bit.ly/N3YzIJ via @marketingprofs #youtube
Note to my Houston peeps: If you’re looking to grow your ninja-like skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, email marketing, and more, join my friends from Springboard Works at the BIG Social Media Symposium on August 2. Space is filling up fast, so reserve your spot today … and tell ’em I sent you!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.