Twitter Roundup, Week of July 30
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 30:
- #B2B Email Marketing Best-Practices and Trendshttp://bit.ly/OqCFn6 via @marketingprofs #emailmarketing
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Google+ Engagement http://bit.ly/Oqwhfz via @smexaminer#googleplus
- Upping Your Social Media Following via Email http://bit.ly/Oqw8J5 via @ClickZ
- Why Content Quality Matters: The 7 Hallmarks of Compelling Contenthttp://bit.ly/OqvwTM via @junta42 #contentmarketing
- “What’s the Difference Between an E-Book and a White Paper?” http://bit.ly/OtxGicby @fearlesscomp via @socialmedia2da
- The Anatomy of a Killer Content Marketing Strategy http://on.mash.to/OlMfaM by@joelazauskas via @mashable #contentmarketing
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Note to my Houston peeps: I’m so excited to be the featured speaker at theWomen’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA) Educational Super Session on Strategic Marketing for Impact on Friday, August 17! The three-part program includes (1) Marketing on a Shoestring Budget, (2) Developing Social Media with Branding Strategies, and (3) Improving Customer Experience. Spaces are still available, so reserve your spot today — we’d love to see you there!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.