Twitter Roundup, Week of July 23
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 23:
- Facebook users not as satisfied as Google+ usershttp://cnet.co/NT6GdC via @cnet #googleplus
- RT @BoKnowsMarkting: The Secret To Good Content Marketing: More Content, Less Marketing http://bit.ly/OCNfSz #contentmarketing
- Content Marketing And A New Purpose For Books (by @rampbusinesses)http://bit.ly/NzCvYz via @B2Community #contentmarketing
- #LinkedIn Is Gearing Up For A Redesign: Bigger Pictures, Anchored Menu (And A Life Less Tweeted) http://tcrn.ch/NyUYVe via @techcrunch
- Social Media Marketing Mistake Every Small Business Makes http://bit.ly/ODcC7O by@jeff_haden via @Inc #smb
- 4 Ways to Use #Tumblr to Connect With Customers http://bit.ly/ODcbKB via@smexaminer
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Note to my Houston peeps: If you’re looking to grow your ninja-like skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, email marketing, and more, join my friends from Springboard Works at the BIG Social Media Symposium on August 2. Space is filling up fast, so reserve your spot today … and tell ’em I sent you!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.