Twitter Roundup, Week of July 2
As you probably know, we’re pretty active tweeters here at Resonance, and each Friday I give a rundown of cool content I’ve shared on Twitter throughout the week.
Here are our Twitter highlights from the week of July 2:
- How to Surf #SEO ‘s Ever-Changing Wave With Your Content [Slide Show] http://bit.ly/M7piTC via @marketingprofs
- 5 Tips for Making Your Website More Social http://bit.ly/Lk5Bgz via @EntMagazine
- How to Use the New Facebook WordPress Plugin: A Complete Guidehttp://bit.ly/MSrvoK via @smexaminer
- Sorry, Marketers, You’re Doing Twitter Wrong [REPORT] http://on.mash.to/MSrlNWvia @mashable
- Did you know that @Pinterest now lets you pin presentations from @Slideshare?http://bit.ly/MPL5Ae
- Critical Dos and Don’ts for Design that Enhances Your #ContentMarketinghttp://bit.ly/MSbvD4 by @PSGustafson via @junta42
If you happened to miss our blog post from Tuesday, you can find it here:
Note to my Houston peeps: If you’re looking to grow your ninja-like skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, email marketing, and more, join my friends from Springboard Works at the BIG Social Media Symposium on August 2. Space is filling up fast, so reserve your spot today … and tell ’em I sent you!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Are you holding back from social media because of something “they” say?
In our free ebook, Top 10 Myths About Social Media for Business, we bust some of the most common misconceptions about social media as a marketing tool for small and medium-size businesses. Download your free copy today and get the scoop on the so-called “conventional wisdom” that could be standing between your business and social media success.
Comments are closed.